Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hannah Rose

Praise God! We are finally holding our little girl! Just a little over a year ago we lost our first baby and so many of you have been praying that one day God would give us a baby we could hold in our arms. On Saturday at 12:05pm that day happened! We are so thankful for God's faithfulness in everything. Our desire was to have an un-medicated birth and we were able to do so. Because we were 10 days over due my doctor broke my water at 7:30 am that morning. By 9ish I was having labor contractions and after a small but difficult transition and only 25 minutes of pushing (praise God) she was here a little after lunch time. I've never done so much work in one morning!

Daddy's glowing because he finally gets to hold her...I'm just relieved that she was finally out!

Snuggling w/ mommy.

Proud Daddy!

Welcome to the family, our sweet Hannah Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment